Job description / Role
Passionate about guest interaction and guest satisfaction? As a Guest Relations Team Leader, you will lead your team in order to ensure guest satisfaction, under the control of the Guest Relations Manager in the accomplishment of their objectives.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Ensures that all activities adhere to and support the hotel’s quality standards
• To maintain and achieve a high Customer Satisfaction Score for the department
• To supervise the day to day operation of the guest relations department to ensure high standards of service and guest care at all times.
• To use discretion and tact when dealing with guest enquiries, problems or complaints in an efficient and professional manner without detriment to the Hotel and / or its reputation
• To be constantly proactive in anticipating guest needs & requirements and to demonstrate a high & consistent level of service at all times.
• To carry out duties of the Guest Services Agent if required
• To motivate, lead and ensure the continuous improvement of the team to achieve the company’s vision and goals.
• To carry out and supervise regular departmental training and cross training of staff members from other hotel departments.
• To ensure maintain the lobby and guests are being assisted by colleagues.
• Co-ordination and information with the Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B and especially with the General Manager regarding VIPs
• Review guest comments daily and takes contact if necessary and possible with the guest for direct action
• To effectively handle all guest complaints concerning the Front Office in co-ordination with the Front Office, taking corrective action to prevent recurrence and convert the guest into a repeat customer.
Your experience and skills include:
• Guest focused personality, committed to quality and Display a positive, approachable attitude
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
• University Degree in Hotel Management, Minimum 3-4 years in a similar role in a five star hotel
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.