Job description / Role
Rixos Premium Dubai is looking for passionate and guest oriented Guest Relations Agent:
- Respond to any questions, needs and desires of guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Expect and react promptly to guests' requirements and inquires
- Actively listen and resolve guests' complaints
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs)
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Proven working experience as GRA
- Working experience in hospitality
- Proficiency in English,
- Russian, German or French knowledge will be considered an asset
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
- BS degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts