Job description / Role
Guest Relations Executive Up To 6k Aed for a Golf Club In Dubai
Position: Guest Relations Executive
• Establish key relationships with key business and corporate clients.
• Monitor the peaks and troughs with the office and take appropriate action to ensure that facilities are sold to the best advantage.
• To give both internal and external customers quality service.
• Plan, organize & control day to day activities of the F&B outlets in the Golf Club
• POSITION: Guest Relations Executive
• SALARY: up to 4,000 basic AED plus 2,000 AED live-out allowance depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Golf Club
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (Max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent/Full-time
• Open to Spanish, French, German, South African, Romanian, European/CIS nationals or any native English speakers
• Female, 24-35 years old
• BSc degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field
• At least 2 years of F&B work experience preferably in a 4-5-star hotel or any hospitality group or casual dining restaurants
• Knowledgeable of excellent service standards and guest handling
• Excellent communication skills in English; spoken and written
• Must be a team player and must have decision making skills and an initiative
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Customer Relations Executive
A Leading Advertising Agency in the UAE
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
A Leading Company in the UAE
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
TGC Consulting Middle East