Job description / Role
The Guest Relation Executive, will support VOC strategy by conducting quantitative research, analyzing customer data and presenting key customer insights to the leadership. You will own and manage the Voice of Customer Program and CX metrics (NPS, Complaints, Social media channels etc.) The role will lead continuous process improvement projects and finding solutions to address challenges in our Operational processes, leading to a positive customer experience.
- Be the "guardian angel" for patients in the assigned hospital - work on the hospital floor to guide, pacify, inform and educate patients on a daily basis.
- Serve as a patient advocate and execute ideas that will make the patient journey simpler, faster and seamless.
- Have a pro-active approach to patient experience - identify opportunities to delight patients by sensing their needs before they ask.
- Anticipate patient discomfort in various touchpoints and pro-actively offer assistance - wheelchair needs, waiting area congestion, pro-actively inform patients about unanticipated delays owing to doctors running late, interact with senior citizens and children to make their waiting time anxiety more bearable.
- Continuously review and understand customer feedback received for the assigned unit and drive continuous improvements in overall service quality by streamlining processes, highlighting issues, seeking buy-in from Operations and through timely escalations.
- Listen actively to and resolve patients 'complaints on a real time basis to ensure that concerns are addressed promptly and up to their satisfaction.
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered (e.g., Aster Health Check).
- Provide patients and families with information on hospital services, procedures, protocols, concerns and complaints.
- Interact with patients or families to determine the nature of care needed and direct them to the concerned.
- Perform crisis intervention duties with a view to facilitate resolution.
- Effect changes within the hospital system to ensure that patient experience is enhanced and more patient friendly.
- Work closely with Operations team to increase QR survey of hospital/cluster and take proactive initiatives on the feedback from patients and collect Google rating after completing the service.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate/Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 2-3 years' of relevant experience in managing customer experience.
- Serve as role model for Service Excellence with a passion for improving customer journeys.
- Cross-functional broad understanding of healthcare domain, processes, and practices will be a plus.
- Proven ability to identify improvement opportunities and perform business analysis to make recommendations
- Ability to change and adapt to growing business demands as well as the ability to collaborate with other business unit.
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills.
About the Company
From a single medical centre to a performance-driven healthcare enterprise spread across more than 366 medical establishments, including 27 hospitals, 115 clinics and 223 pharmacies in 7 countries and growing, Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being the leading healthcare authority across the Middle East and India.
Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the MENA region, Aster DM Healthcare covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expansive portfolio includes hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, diagnostic centres, educational institutions, healthcare management and healthcare support systems.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses more than 19,657 employees( Doctors, Nurses, Others) with JCI accredited clinics and diagnostic centres.
Never content to rest on its laurels, Aster DM Healthcare is constantly seeking opportunities to set new yardsticks with advanced developments. With many more innovative and ambitious initiatives, Aster DM Healthcare has radically catalyzed the healthcare revolution across Middle East & India.
Each of the Group’s verticals is a symbol of distinction, driven by the commitment to build a healthier tomorrow and to take healthcare to the next level of excellence.