Job description / Role
As a Guest Relations Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize our Guest Experience, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Maximize enrolment of in-house guests for Accor's membership programs.
- Closely monitor guest comments on online channels and social media and respond to guest comments.
- Ensure the hotel's online ratings are improved constantly by preparing and implementing necessary action plans to reduce negative guest comments.
- Come up with innovative ideas for guest recovery.
- Speak to in-house guests and record list of happy guests staying in the hotel.
- To arrange for bouquets, cake and cards in case of guest's anniversary and birthdays.
- File daily guest relations report and documents systematically.
- Prepare for daily VIPs arrivals in terms of room allocation, amenities and special requests of Guests and process the check in / out for all VIPs guests efficiently and professionally.
- Escort VIP gussets to their rooms.
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed
- Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all times.
- Resolve guests' complaints & requests and liaises with the concerned departments.
- Have knowledge of the hotel rate codes, package, segmentation, discounts and how to handle each.
- Be familiar with the operational procedures.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years' experience in a similar position in a five star hotel or resort.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.