Job description / Role
As a Guest Relations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a professional and guest-focused service related to handling guest luggage, transportation, communication with airlines and other booking services and information required by guests, ensuring satisfaction and attention to detail from arrival until departure, ensuring that guests' stay is a memorable experience.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, such as Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervises and directs the Guest Relations and Concierge team and formulates new procedures in pursuit of improved service.
- Plans strategies and policies to attain overall goals and objectives concerning the department's operations.
- Manages and improves the hotel's online presence by monitoring all social media sites, executes social media plans and online interactions, and responds to guests positively and professionally.
- Interacts with guests, foster pleasant relationships with guests and ensures their stays are enjoyable.
- Ensures that all team members are properly trained in areas such as: service delivery, hotel facilities and services, local directions etc. and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in 5 star Hotels
- Ability to work cohesively and lead fellow colleagues as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
Marjan Island Resort and Spa, located in Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah, has 299 rooms and suites with sea view rooms as well as an adjacent beach. The resort has 11 outlets, swimming pool, Spa and Health Club. Great team achieving excellent year on year results.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.