Job description / Role
Guest Relations Manager
Inspiring and engaging. As a Guest Relations Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize Front Office Operations and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervise and direct the team and ensuring all personnel files are kept up to date.
- Encourage and motivate colleagues
- Take care of various administrative tasks including information updating with the concierge team on new restaurants, tours, entertainment places etc.
- Ensure that the hotel is always dealing with and recommending the best outside companies
Your experience and skills include:
- Good command of Arabic / English and one other language used by majority of staff.
- Two years' experience in 5 Start Hotels.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
Your team and working environment:
Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick JVT Dubai has a total of 924 keys including sold units as well as 4 F&B outlets and contemporary Recreation center.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Relations Manager
Front Office Supervisor
Luxuria Hotel Management
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group
TGC Middle East
Guest Service Officer - Front Desk (Residences)