Job description / Role
Guest Relations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Guest Relations Manager to join Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world !
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and supervise all guest services tasks of his/her staff to ensure optimal guest satisfaction
- Manage guest services staffing and supervision, including scheduling, training, performance management, coaching, and discipline as needed, promotional recommendations, etc.
- Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follow up on corrective action
- Conduct and attend effective shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Maintain good relationship with service providers.
- Assist guests with all inquiries, both hotel and non-hotel related.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the activities of the day and of key occurrences in your city/location including directions to key points of interests, restaurants, theatres, shopping, cinemas, sporting and recreational facilities, banks, consulates, transport systems and special events.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering of supplies related to guest services.
- Manage incoming guest mail, messages, facsimiles and special deliveries.
- Participate in management team meetings and training sessions as necessary.
- Maintain order and security of guest keys and other selected keys kept in Front Office; ensuring key issue policy is followed.
- Conducts all of the above in accordance with the hotel's policy.
Your experience and skills include:
- 2-4 years of Experience in the similar area.
- Fluent in English (A foreign language will be an advantage)
- Profile with Master in one of the recognized hospitality schools is a plus.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
Your team and working environment :
Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island is a unique resort; where exclusivity and luxury define every experience, every time. Our luxurious family getaway is located on the pristine beach of Saadiyat Island with its clear blue waters and fine white sands overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
At Accor, we are Heartists !
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Premium Saadiyat Island , every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding !
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)