Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with a stunning 5* Hotel, part of international hotel chain based in Dubai, UAE looking for a Guest Relations Manager to assist the Front Office Manager in ensuring guests’ satisfaction and smooth operation of the Guest Services/ Front Office department.
The Guest Relations Manager will be responsible for:
· Managing day to day operations, ensuring that all guests’ expectations are met
· Handling complaints and follow up with the concern departments to ensure guests’ satisfaction
· Communicating with all concerned departments any special requests
· Supporting the FO team to ensure smooth check in and check out of the guests
· Leading by example and goes above and beyond guests’ expectations
· Empowering guest service staff and FO
· Ensuring that all guests’ stay is smooth and takes constructive feedback
· Identify and develop talent within the team
· Works close with the HR department in staff development and career progressions
· Acting FO Manager when necessary
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housing, transport,
Requirements of the Guest Relations Manager:
· Minimum 3 years in luxury international hotels as Guest Relations/ Experience Manager – is a must
· BBA or Hospitality degree from Europe/ America/ Australia
· Ability to manage FO when needed
· Previous experience in managing teams of minimum 15 staff
· Animated personality, keeping a professional behavior
Salary package offered is AED 6,000 – 8,000, 1 bedroom provided and transportation. The client is open to relocate candidates whom are having the right experience.
Please apply only if you have the relevant experience.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.