Job description / Role
SCOPE & GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at the assigned station that is consistent with the Accor Group standard Policies & Procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction and ensure smooth operation of the department.
To establish and maintain the VIP and Loyalty Program guests such as welcome, served during their stay with the highest level of service established by the hotel.
• To have a full working knowledge and capability to perform all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
• To ensure that all VIP and Loyalty Program guest are being, met upon arrival and offered the best service standards within the ACCOR standards
• To provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following the hotels Standards of Performance.
• To be fully conversant with all services, activities, facilities and F&B Promotions offered by the hotel and recommend to the guests.
• To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Rooms related services and products and the ability to up-sell alternatives.
• To be able to explain and show the guests all the facilities in the room.
• To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
• To attend to all guests who approach the Front Desk with a smile.
• To take care of all matters related to the arrival, stay & departure of VIP & Loyalty Program guests
• To handle guest complaint & following to ensure guest satisfaction ( tracking of complaints)
• To liaise with company bookers, travel agents & tour operators and conducts hotel visits & site inspections
• To assist guest with flight reservations and confirmations, onward hotel reservations and all other travel/sightseeing related matters
• To liaise with all appropriate departments & outside companies before, during and after VIP guest arrivals to ensure that such guests are receiving the best possible service from the hotel.
• To take care of all inquiries received by guests -for guest related problems/enquiries within the 15 Minutes Guest Satisfaction Guarantee Service Guidelines ( for IBIS)
• To be always present in the lobby & outside the hotel front and liaise with guests & visitors and actively try to anticipate guests’ needs & solve potential problems before it starts to affect a guest’s stay.
• To maintain guest profile by ensuring that guest history records are accurately maintained and all recurring guests are pre-registered, including input of guest questionnaires, response and comments in the system especially for long-staying guest, regular, VIP guests. Update & communicate such information to the other F/O sections as well as to other hotel departments, if needed.
• To be well conversant of the local environment of the hotel: the city, culture, activities, exhibitions, shopping malls, and general information around the hotel.
• To liaise with all other departments for all Guest related matters.
• To be flexible in supporting other colleagues needs in other departments or sister properties based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
• To be conversant and fully knowledgeable of OPERA system as per the scope of work
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in additional language is definitely an advantage.
• Previous experience in a multicultural environment in UAE is essential.
• Bachelor degree.
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.