Job description / Role
- Ensure that all guests who stay at the hotel are completely satisfied and all interactions with them are handled in a very professional manner right up to the payment of the bill.
- Carry out all the day-to-day Front Office operations associated with the guests.
- Manage the hotel petty cash and the sale of rooms in he hotel
- Assist the Guest efficiently, courteously and professionally in all Front Office Duties, as per internal procedures
- Ensure that the handing of a reservation for the hotel or other hotels in the Group is done with complete professionalism.
- Welcome the guests whether on the phone or in the hotel and ensure that the check-in and checkout procedure is handled very well.
- Inform the guest of all the services available at the hotel.
- Ensure that the quality of the service offered to the guest is in accordance with company and Brand standards.
- Ensure that the guest service is excellent so that he/she will return to the hotel.
- Update Guest history.
- Know the services offered by the hotel and encourage the guests to use them during their stay at the hotel.
- Know the pricing policy of the hotel.
- Know the local environment of the hotel: city, culture, activities, shopping malls, and general information.
- Listen to the guest at all times; strive to answer all requests from the guests as quickly as possible.
- Establish good working relationships with the guests and visitors.
- Ensure that the service offered and the provisions provided to the guests are up to company standard.
- Ensure that the service provided to the guests will win their loyalty to return to the company.
- Provide wake-up calls as requested by the guests.
- Inform the guest of all the conditions related to their stay in the hotel.
- Ensure that the telephone, e-mail and fax service and safe deposit services are available for the guest.
- Forward any messages received for the guest.
-To be fully aware and conversant of ISO 14001 policies and procedures and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Desired candidate should have a minimum of 2 years' experience as Guest Service Agent role for Hotel Industry.
- Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English, Arabic Speaker will be an advantage.
- Should possess a strong character with a harmonious attitude to lead a multi-cultural team to reach the set goals of the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the HEARTIST philosophy and AccorHotels values with guests and associates.
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Guest Relations Officer