Job description / Role
As a Guest Service Agent, you will work with your team to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, check traces for any special requests of guests
- Register and process check in for all arrivals
- Update and check guest information into the computer after a complete check in
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests' departure
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed
- Provide friendly smooth courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up, report it immediately to supervisors
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security
- Check and convey message to guests
- To check the paymaster and assist Supervisors to have No paymasters pending
- Review log book, verify outstanding and follow up pending. Identify if any special assignment for the day
- Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, MIPs/VIPs & RIPs
- File daily reception report and documents systematically
- Attend briefings; take notes and action with appreciated follow up
- Focus on the guests, maintain eye contact and ensure all guest at the desk are acknowledged
- At the end of the shift or the day, communicate all information that the next shift has to know for a well running of the operations
- Co-ordination and information with the Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B and especially with the General Manager regarding VIPs
- He/she is familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for his/her field of responsibility
- Perfect grooming all the time
- Drive Upselling
- Carry out any other reasonable task (which may not be stated here) as requested
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service
- Excellent English Language / an additional language will be an advantage
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Reception Agent / Guest Service Agent
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Guest Relation Officer
Front Desk Agent
Call Center Agent
Nestle Middle East