Job description / Role
First impressions are everything! As a Reception Agent, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
- Make the most of now. If there is something we are very proud of at Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City is our story. We see ourselves as a place where people can best realize opportunity, because sometimes all you need to do is the ordinary in an extraordinary way. "What if" are two words with endless possibilities and we want to turn your wishes and ideas into moments - moments that are uncomplicated, personal and human.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Front Office Agent
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Guest Relations Agent
Front Desk Agent
Reception Agent / Guest Service Agent