Job description / Role
-To make sure that all guest in house are registered in the CID system
- To be the hotel contact person with the CID department
- Ensure that NO discrepancy is found between Opera and CID system. In case of any must be explained to the DM or FOM
- Maintain a record of your shift entry in your logbook
- Ensure a smooth takeover and handover
- Ensure that the FO system is up to date during your shift
- Be able to assist any CID officer in case of inspection
- Ensure that any message sent by the Dubai police is well communicated to hotel concerned department
- Keeping the DM and hotel security aware in case of any suspicions
- Ensue that all guest ID's are accepted by the Sharjah police ( Passport, UAE DL, Labour card , GCC ID -only for GCC nationals , UN passport)
- Ensure that FO staff are always updated if new instruction received from Sharjah Police
- To be fully aware and conversant of ISO 14001 policies and procedures and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Desired candidate should have a minimum of 1 year experience in similar role.
- Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Should possess a strong character with a harmonious attitude to lead a multi-cultural team to reach the set goals of the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the HEARTIST philosophy and Accor values with guests and associates.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.