Job description / Role
Immediately available, locally present (in the UAE) candidates will be considered.
Candidates have to be fully vaccinated.
The position of Guest Service Coordinator / Concierge with our Client EXPO is unique and challenging. This person is responsible for providing, maintaining and promoting hospitality at the highest level at all times; welcoming and serving guests in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone.
The Guest Service Coordinator is responsible for creating an atmosphere around the concierge desk that welcomes people, and pro-actively anticipates the needs of the guests so solutions can be offered before being requested, personalizing the delivery of the service to meet the specific needs of each guest, and reminding the guest of scheduled events and appointments.
The main function of the role is to provide the guest with an experience that will always be remembered and with the highest level of responsiveness.
You must communicate well with all staff to satisfy a tremendous need for personal service and develop a true sense of community for the guest.
As part of this job, this individual is required to demonstrate good computer skills, accurately handle cash and charges, and stand for long periods of time.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Ability to multi-task: telephones, computers and guests that are in front of you.
• Quick thinking, ability to give clear, concise directions
• Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
• Maintain a work environment of cleanliness and organization.
• Assure prompt and positive action on all guest complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions, as well as conduct quality assurance follow-up.
• Acknowledge and greet all guests with utmost courtesy and urgency, moving out from behind the front desk to open doors and assist guests.
• Listen and work with guests who present service opportunities or challenges.
• Attempt to resolve them and/or elevate and communicate them to a manager.
• Maintain consistent presence at work station.
• A minimum of two years prior hospitality experience is preferred.
• Looking for an individual who appreciates the opportunity to be of service.
• Have flexibility to work different shifts including but not limited to weekends and holidays.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions