Job description / Role
* You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
* The Guest Service Officer at our Spa department is responsible to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Reception within the Rooms Division.
* Diploma/qualification in Hospitality or Tourism Management
* A sociable and outgoing person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and who can create genuine, engaging relationships to create memorable experiences for every guest.
* Someone who can maintain a calm disposition even when handling and balancing multiple tasks, guests requests and team members in an ever changing environment.
Primary Location: AE-Dubai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.