Job description / Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Guest Services Officer to join the Front Office team!
As a Sofitel team member, you are an Ambassador of our brand. All Sofitel Ambassadors represent the the brand, and it's values, at all times. As a Guest Service Officer you will be expected to provide courteous and professional service to out Guests who are checking into or out of the Hotel and to offer assistance to Guests as needed during their stay. As the Guest Services Officer you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the department and providing an excellent and consistent level of service to our Guests in accordance with Sofitel's brand standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure smooth and efficient operation of the Front Office on a day to day basis including cleanliness
- Handle internal and external phone calls, relaying messages with proficiency
- Handle Guest enquiries and requests and to have a thorough knowledge of the surrounding areas
- Assist in maintaining a high level of security for Guests, Ambassadors and Hotel property
- Ensure that all public and back of house areas are maintained to the specified levels of cleanliness, maintenance and presentation and to instigate appropriate action when necessary
- Experience of handling multiple Guest requests and enquiries is required, along with a proven background of service recovery when dealing with Guest complaints. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and energetic, with a warm and welcoming approach. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can think on their feet, prioritise tasks and work with a high volume workload.
Level of Education
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.