Job description / Role
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- The Guest Service Officer is responsible to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Reception of our Lagoon beach within the Recreation Division.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in hotel operations.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Must have good typing skills, a pleasant attitude and excellent grooming standards.
- Previous experience in reception operation and customer service is required.
- Preferably based in U.A.E.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Guest Service Officer
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Customer Services Representative
Customer Service Representative