Job description / Role
• Coordinate career guidance and professional development activities offered to students.
• Design presentation for new students to familiarize them with the resources available to support them.
• Maintain tracking system of students served;
• Assists students in research of careers, and other training programs; assists students with job applications, resumes and interview preparation; and describes vocational and related tests to students.
• Liaise with faculty for delivering workshops
• To maintain up-to-date knowledge of routes to employment and training by attending appropriate professional development courses.
• Arrange opportunities for CV writing and interview preparation and practice.
• Oversee the internship placement arrangements.
• Build good relationships with Employers, Alumni and other role models to build a network where students can gain insight and be inspired.
• To arrange careers talks and visits when appropriate throughout all year groups
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, learning and Development or related discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience.
• Strong organization skills with ability to multi-task.
• Very good communication skills in English. Proficiency in Arabic would be a distinct advantage.
• Strong planning, negotiating and project management skills are required.
About the Company
JUMEIRA University, a private higher education institute, prepares students for professional careers in Business, Education, Health science, Islamic and Arabic Studies. Our core learning values are founded on Educational Excellence, Equal Learning Opportunities and preserving the traditions of our community. We provide cutting edge technology facilities, option to study in English and Arabic and provide separate teaching and recreational facilities for both male and female students. We offer accredited bachelor programs in Business and Islamic Studies. Our bachelor programs in Health Science, Education and Arabic studies are under accreditation.
Graduate Executive Researcher
Coordinator - Training Center
Office Manager / Administrator