Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a Gulfstream 650 ER First Officer for a private aviation in Abu Dhabi.
Directly responsible for customer comfort while ensuring the safe conduct of flights to which they are assigned.
• Supports the Commander in ensuring the safety of all crew members, passengers and cargo on board.
• Carry out such duties concerning the flight, in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures, including procedures, limitations and performance relating to the specific aircraft type, as are allocated to him by the Commander.
• Conducts all flights in accordance with the company operations manuals and procedures in compliance with applicable rules, regulations and best aviation practices.
• Responsible for conducting and overseeing all trip planning and execution, including, but not limited to: completing and/or assisting other crew members (s) with aircraft pre-flight duties.
• Calculating aircraft weight and balance and ensuring the aircraft is operated within its weight and balance requirements
• Evaluating weather and other factors that may affect the safety, timing or routing of a flight (significant weather events, forecast turbulence, special events, airspace restrictions, air traffic congestion, etc.)
• Responsible for conducting passenger briefings.
• Confirm that safe navigation of the aircraft; maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the geographical position on the aircraft and its safe terrain clearance.
• Ensuring a dependable, and professional experience for all individuals travelling on the aircraft.
• Maintain familiarity with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed on aviation practices and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Academic/Preferably holds a Diploma in Aviation or Business Administration, Preferred educated to a University Degree.
• ATPL & Valid type rating on Aircraft Type.
• 2500 Minimum Flight Hours in total.
• A minimum of 1,000 hours in a multi-jet engine aircraft.
• 500 Hours Minimum (Minimum command on Type or * equivalent as PIC).
• Valid Instrument rating.
• Accident and violation-free flying.
• VIP flight experience.
• Familiar with relevant UAE and International air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
• Successful completion of the Command Course.
• Airline Transport Pilot License Acceptable to GCAA.
• Valid Recurrent Checks.
• Class 1 Medical.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong planning, organizing, and integration skills.
• Strong knowledge in the development and implementation of policies & procedures.
• Strong organizational commitment.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.