Job description / Role
Looking for a highly motivated and outgoing individual with strong leadership skills for the position of General Manager (GM). The GM will manage and control the day to day operations of the club according to set policies and procedures and business practices.
Reporting directly to regional managers and club owner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversea the entire operation of the gym.
- Responsible for the completion of all admin tasks and reports.
- Supervise all staff members and ensure they deliver first class customer service in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- Schedule staff to adequately cover needs.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of the club.
- Assist and cover front of house duties as and when is required.
- Manage maintenance, insurance and repairs and cleaning.
- Sensitively and effectively handle all complaints and incidents.
- Carry out health & safety checks on the equipment and site.
- Prepare and check budgets and deliver reports.
- Cash up and keep stock records.
- Motivate team and help them meet targets.
- Purchase equipment and supplies.
- Write weekly/monthly reports and prepare cash projections for senior management.
- Good interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Good team working sills and the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Business acumen, creative thinking and problem solving.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking skills.
- Computer literacy.
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality.
- Prior supervisory experience and strong leadership qualities.
- Familiar with gym equipment and or have a fitness background.
About the Company
TRAIN Strength & Fitness opened in January 2016 and has since become the top performing club (gym) in the UAE. The brand has become a well recognised name across the region.
The 42,000sq ft facility has a unique operation and boasts it’s own retail & nutrition store as well as a healthy café.
Due to it’s success the club & brand is expanding across different fields, with new branches set to open in various areas across the region.
Office Manager (Healthcare)
Customer Service Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Front Office Manager (Pre-Opening)
HR Admin & Assistant
Sales Manager - Leisure