Job description / Role
Industry: Healthcare - Physicians Location: Sharjah/RAK
We are sourcing for the position of Gynaecologist. This is for our client- a very prestigious healthcare provider in UAE, reputed to be one of the largest healthcare group in the Middle East. Client is looking for DHA/MOH/HAAD licensed Gynaecologist for Sharjah and RAK. Positions are for a Hospital setting and for Clinics.
- Responsible for providing Obstetrics and Gynaecology care to patients. Evaluates patients and records clinical findings and plans of care.
- Must have successfully completed a qualification of Bachelor of Science of Medicine from a reputable Medical school. Must hold MD/MS degree.
- Selection criteria will be based on the licensing guidelines of the Dubai Health Authority/ UAE Ministry of Health.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience post specialization and competence in all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is required
- Publications in journals are an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills..
- Flexible, proactive team player.
- As per industry standards includes Family benefits
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.