Job description / Role
Gynecologist/Obstetrician (OBGYN) - Filipino - Dubai
A well-established, leading Medical Group in Dubai is looking for a Filipino Gynecologist/Obstetrician to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The candidate must already work in Dubai.
• Provides obstetric and gynecologic care to health center patients.
• Evaluates patient’s health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures.
• Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
• Documents patients’ history and treatments.
• Performs medical triage.
• Orders and interprets diagnostic tests. Follow-up on patients.
• When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
• Performs deliveries in Good Samaritan Hospital on a 1:4 basis.
• Performs GYN surgeries
• Paid visa fees
• Free health insurance
• Competitive salary
AED 35,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The candidate must be a Filipino national
• Must have a valid DHA license
• Must already be working in Dubai
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one’s horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.