Job description / Role
20 Nos. HAAD Certified Nurses Required for International Hospital in Al Ain
• Communicate with patients and care providers
• Conduct patient intake and support doctors
• Administer care and medication
• Implement and monitor compliance to patient care and professional standards established by the department of nursing, state law and regulatory agencies
• Works cooperatively/collaboratively with physicians to establish and maintain their practice, clinical requirements, and effectively manage the physician practice needs
• Monitor patients from the entering the room, during treatment and after the surgery
• Prepare instruments to be used during treatment procedures, recording medical information, and ensuring that patients are comfortable
• HAAD Certification
• Degree or Diploma in Nursing
• Experience in nursing in UAE or in home country
• Located in UAE
• Willing to relocate to Al Ain
• Prefer Philippine nationality
• Prefer Female
• Good communication skills in English
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.