Job description / Role
A Leading Healthcare Management company based in Abu Dhabi is looking for URGENT qualified Male Nurse with DOH(HAAD) license for site clinic to join immediately.
The candidate should have an active HAAD license or recently passed HAAD exam. Previous experience in the same field will be an advantage (for those who has HAAD license already).
The company is offering:
• Free Accommodation
• Free Transportation
• Free Meals
• Employment Visa
• Medical Insurance
• Annual Vacation
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor of Nursing
• Other certifications obtained: Nursing
• Nature and length of previous experience: at least 2 years of experience as a register nurse
• Specialist knowledge: Nursing, communication with patient
• Age Range: 23-50
• Gender Preference: Male
• Nationality Preference: any nationality
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
The, “Golden Health” Health Care Services is a medical pioneer company, specialized in providing global different healthcare and treatment services, enabling you to receive treatment in famous hospitals and healthcare centers all over the world, through elite globally recognized medical teams, and with an elite of famous medical qualified staff, through our approved medical and health programs:
• Specialized treatment program in the major world hospitals. • International Medical Consultations Program (Second Opinion). • Integrated periodical medical check- up for VIPs and Businessmen. • Recreation, Leisure and Health Comfort program for businessmen and VIPs. • Comprehensive Health Tourism program for families • Medical Air Ambulance program for emergency and critical cases. • Specialized care and beauty for ladies • Romantic Program for newly married couples.
“Golden Health” Health Care Services is a national-international company, its head office is based in the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, a holder of the Golden Membership of the Medical Tourism Association, and and has made it to the top 3 in the Leader in Healthcare at the 2nd Annual Arab Investment Summit 2011. engaged in many strategic national and international partnerships, It is managed through highly qualified Directorial and Medical Boards. The Medical Board represented in its Chairman Dr. Wissam Deeb, brings together the more famous physicians from over the world and the most internationally-recognized hospitals as an honored members for research and development of health and treatment programs which assist the patients through a work strategy supervised by the Directorial Board.