Job description / Role
About the Client:
An Abu Dhabi based organization offering Home Care Nursing services
• Provide daily medical care to their patients/clients who are confined at their own residence.
• Coordinate with a physician and other health care workers regarding condition status and consultation of patient assigned.
• Visit a patient's home, assess the patient's condition, take vital signs, such as blood pressure and manages wound care, as needed
• Manage and administer prescription medicines when patients need so.
• Write and send reports about each visit to the patient's physician and recommend patient's care
Position Title: HAAD Nurse
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 8.5K AED all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Open to Filipino and Indian nationals
• Female, 40 years old and below
• Must have at least 1 year experience on the same role
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.