Job description / Role
Our client is now recruiting for a Haircare Trainer.
· Deliver technical training and product knowledge training to Salon staff
· Identify and lead the hair stylists and make-up artists team: selection, training, evaluation and supervision
· Ensure the right mix of services & products
· Source and test new products and tools & equipment
· Demonstrating or presenting products to Haircare staff in Salons
· Responsible for product detailing and discussions with the customers about products
· Organizing appointments and meetings with salon staff
· Identifying and establishing new business
· Demonstrating or presenting products to salon staff including Hairdressers and beauticians
· Undertaking relevant research
· Maintaining detailed records
· Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
· Reviewing sales performance
· Writing reports and other documents
AED 13,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· Arabic speaking
· Must have at least 2 years Haircare training experience within UAE.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Commercial awareness
· Sales skills, confidence, strong interpersonal and communication skills
· A proven track record within the industry is a must
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions