Job description / Role
• We are working with a global healthcare/beauty company who are looking for a Business Development Manager in their hair category.
• This person will be responsible for defining the vision for hair care to achieve the growth ambitions and successfully define and execute the annual plan.
• Lead the hair care strategy, Develop the 3 year hair care strategy that delivers the vision
• Determine the segments to be in and how to stand out Implement the category strategy to reach business KPIs; sales, volume, market share, profitability and budget Portfolio
• Management Assess the portfolio and provide revisions to ensure the growth ambition is achieved
• Be responsible for the pricing strategy, including price and margin and competitiveness Influence various markets to implement the global portfolio in line with local needs
• Create excellent communication to help promote the hair care agenda both internally and externally
• Establish strong relationships with matrix partners and markets to ensure the effective implementation of the strategy and annual plan
• Leadership Participate as an active member of the leadership team, contributing to the wider strategy and implementation of the priorities Build effective relationships with stakeholders and cross functional teams
• Agree strategy / tracking KPIs, share plans / providing and gaining input, Stakeholder management, Manage / collaborate / engage and motivate Relevant experience Category / Brand strategy experience or previous experience of contributing to the category strategy
• Experience in creative development, concept planning, creative communication, brief writing, digital design, art direction Analytical capability to define key insights, understand and manage key business KPIs / performance indicators and evaluate ideas and interventions Innovation experience - new product development, delivering health innovation funnels and driving commercial innovation
• Commercial acumen - understand key financial, business metrics and leverage this to make recommendations or decisions
AED 12,000 to 17,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experienced lady, in the field of Hair extension and Cosmetic products who can develop brands in the region.
• Knowledge – Direct sales and marketing, promoting products, ideas of marketing strategies, demand generation, competition analysis, pricing strategies, market share and Customer satisfaction,
• Tasks – Able to drive sales as per targets, able to judge the customer strength and capacity, able to develop new sales ideas, able to take new products to the market and able to travel in the region.
• Skills – Proactive and passionate sales personal. Trending ideas and ERP skills.
• Other – UAE Driving License, Arabic Speaking.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.