Job description / Role
Hair Stylist - Hair Care Products Trainer in Abu Dhabi
• Visit the clients and educate their employees about the brand, product and its use
• Develop training materials to make sure all material delivered is consistent across the market
• Arrange for the appointments
• Ensure preparations are set at the required time
• Develop reports and evaluations on the training sessions given
• Present the items to the client and introduce the products
• Monitor the feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the company’s products
• Evaluate subordinate performance and undertake corrective action as needed
• Set the brand guidelines within the assigned brand and coach and control the team on the implementation
• Maintain all assigned training assets in effective shape at all times
• Monitor the shelf life of products while in the field
• Conduct product knowledge training for retail and BP staff when needed (refresh training, new product information, new launches, etc.)
• Tailor-made and frequently update the local training manuals needed for the training and learning process
• Hands-on experience in salons / spas for professional hair treatments, coloring, styling and cutting
• Passionate about the haircare industry, have a willingness to take the brand to the next level.
• Work very closely to sales staff and support sales upselling of products to salons.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Own a private car & UAE driving license
• Fluency in English language
• Arabic language mother tongue
• Good persuasive and negotiation skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.