Job description / Role
Haircare Trainer - Salons / Spas (Dubai)
On behalf of our partner client, Cassia is recruiting a Haircare Trainer for Salons and Spas for their Dubai clients.
• Review the training schedule and confirm appointments to deliver training
• Visit the clients and educate their employees about the brand, product and its use
• Develop training materials to make sure all material delivered is consistent across the market
• Arrange for the appointments
• Ensure preparations are set at the required time
• Develop reports and evaluations on the training sessions given
• Present the items to the client and introduce the products
• Monitor the feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the company’s products
• Evaluate subordinate performance and undertake corrective action as needed
• Set the brand guidelines within the assigned brand and coach and control the team on the implementation
• Maintain all assigned training assets in effective shape at all times
• Monitor the shelf life of products while in the field
• Assess the caliber of the saloon staff and conduct training to elevate their standard, and knowledge on the brand
• Conduct product knowledge training for retail and BP staff when needed (refresh training, new product information, new launches, etc.)
• Tailor-made and frequently update the local training manuals needed for the training and learning process
AED 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard benefits package
• Hands-on experience in salons/spas for professional hair treatments, coloring, styling, and cutting
• Passionate about the hair care industry, have a willingness to take the brand to the next level.
• Work very closely to sales staff and support sales up-selling of products to salons.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Own a private car & UAE driving license
• Fluency in the English language
• Arabic language mother tongue
• Good persuasive and negotiation skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Results-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.