Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with a world-renowned luxury retail business who are looking for a HANA Developer to work in Dubai.
As a HANA Developer you will:
* Involved in designing, development & implementation using HANA 2.0 platform
* Create new data replications from different source systems.
* Create Data Intelligence pipelines using Data Intelligence/Python
* Convert HSC to XSA and hands on expertise on SLT, SDA, SDI, DI
* Ensure Data integrity & accuracy in the BI platform
* Responsible for E2E HANA life cycle management
* Implements CI/CD setup, change management process, other best practices in HANA ecosystem
* 7- 9 years of experience in designing, development & implementation using HANA 2.0 or higher.
* Expert in Native HANA development and data modelling.
* Should have development experience using PL/SQL, Performance Tuning, HANA procedures & XSA Data Models
* Experience in Data provision such as SLT/Informatica/Data services.
* Sound knowledge in HANA security framework.
* Experience with Cloud migrations such as AWS/Azure/GCP is a plus.
* Proven ability in a similar role - DW/BI, HANA, Retail
If the above skills are in relation to your profile then this is a great opportunity for you to work in an energetic and progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.