Job description / Role
- To be fully aware of the maintenance request procedure and ensure that it is followed and carried out at all times.
- To be fully versed and capable in electrical, plumbing and painting requirements related to the designated areas of work.
- Ensure that the area is kept clean and organized upon completion of works.
Skills required :
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- Dynamic and proactive
- A thorough and organized approach
- Ability to perform under pressure
Level of Education
Areas of study
Technical & Maintenance
1 to 2 years
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.