Job description / Role
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Desktop Installation, Assembling and fault diagnosis.
• Latest Windows operating system Installation and maintenance.
• Troubleshoot all types of PC hardware, branded and assembled.
• Install and troubleshoot all types Printers and Scanners.
• Networking, IP Addressing, cable crimping, switches and Wi-Fi router installation.
• Well versed with MS-Outlook email configuration.
• Ability to hook up and troubleshoot internet connectivity on PCs/Networks.
• Server Management.
• Revo Technologies.
• Avaya Technologies.
• Cisco Firewall Configuration.
• Domain Control Configuration.
• Create complex blueprints for communication networks, and must make sure the systems will work together.
• Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills
• BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
About the Company
UAE Trading opened the doors of its first boutique in 1972 when the UAE was still laying down the groundwork for a progressive economy and were the first retailers in the country to offer luxury brands to the local market.
Today the company owns and operates 24 multi-brand boutiques, 20 of which are under the RODEO DRIVE trade name & 4 of which are called VIA RODEO, as well as 23 mono-brand franchise stores with more coming soon. Focusing solely on working with some of the worlds most famous luxury brands has earned the company a strong reputation for its high standards among the thousands of UAE residents & tourists that it counts amongst its clientele.