Job description / Role
ECEMEA HCM Competitive Programs Director
Purpose and mission of the ECEMEA HCM Strategy team:
- We are responsible for the Oracle HCM Cloud strategy across ECEMEA to drive overall growth of our business
- To drive HCM sales growth by defining and orchestrating an ECEMEA-wide strategy in alignment with Oracle's objectives and programs
- We design and iterate the long-term EMEA/ECEMEA GTM strategy
- We support strategic sales opportunities
- We deliver subject matter expertise through internal/external Thought Leadership
- We align with all stakeholder groups in EMEA and globally who have a responsibility to support our business
- We ensure Product enablement, positioning & differentiation
- We work with Product Strategy & Product Development to drive innovation for our customers that results in business growth
The Director, HCM Strategy role supports the objectives above through their inspirational leadership and deep HR domain experience. We are an organization in transformation and in this role you will be a key part of achieving that transformation by helping our people shift their mindset on how we deliver value and service to our customers, as well as helping our customers recognize that Oracle is changing by refocusing on our customers and their success.
- Utilize broad base of relationship with HCM executives in Oracle's customer and prospect base to inform on new offerings and competitive differentiators
- Act as the trusted advisor to further client relationships and drive additional opportunities vs top competitors
- Work with clients at the C-level, understanding their issues and business requirements, and laying out a road map of how to leverage Oracle's products and services.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify service offering opportunities for growth.
- Drive competitive programs, mobilize the organization and provide direction on programs in order to maintain and grow a reference base of business and increase share of market vs. competition
Desired Skills and Experience
- This person will be well known among CHROs and will have worked in the Human Capital Management market systems space and understand HR workflow including: Core Human Resources, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Recruiting, Performance Management, Social Networking, Analytics.
- HR Director that has implemented HCM systems,
- Partner at a large systems integrator, IT Consulting firm or competitive organization where he/she has proven growth track record and/or run a large HCM solutions/services business.
- A respected thought leader within their industry and the broader HR community.
- An extensive network of contacts accumulated over the course of their career in HR
- Experience developing IT strategies for client organizations and the ability to become a "Trusted Advisor" to senior executives.
- Ability to speak publicly in large and high visibility forums on both organizational development topics and how technology enables that and compliance.
- Proven experience being influential and persuasive while advising C-level Executives and Staff.
- Experience working in a large, complex global team environment to manage stakeholders and lead change management
- Executive presence: excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present at the Board and C-level.
- Strong project management, facilitation, and organization skills.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.