HCM Oracle Consultant
Ultimate HR Solutions
Job description / Role
HCM Oracle Consultant
Job Purpose & Accountabilities
The incumbent is responsible for effective implementation of Oracle Fusion HCM , Payroll, TMS, Recruitment and Learning that support Company’s Business objectives. The position occupant is the interface between different stakeholder groups and is comprehensively responsible for efficient and cost effective implementation of the solution in accordance with company’s policies, processes and standard operating procedures.
Incumbent will provide techno functional support during the implementation project and ensure optimized project results. In addition, the job scope includes the sharing/transfer of product knowledge/skills with colleagues in order to facilitate the on going support of the implemented solution.
- Provide expertise in the areas of Oracle Cloud Saas & PaaS for HR workstream, including HCM core, Payroll, Fast Formula, Benefits, Absence Management, Approval Hierarchy, Time and Labor, Talent Management , Succession Planning, Recruitment and Learning.
- Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining and reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle Fusion cloud modules, using standardized implementation methodology
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the Implementation cycle, to include Requirements Gathering & Analysis, System Design, Configuration, testing and deployment
- Conduct Functional and Technical Design Workshops with business users
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud functionality
- Leverage functionalities and features available in the solution and achieve standardization and simplification to reduce future implementation timelines and costs
- Prepare validation scripts, testing scenarios and test scripts for HR workstream configurations and validate configurations
- Support solution preparation with data migration
- Confirms to project quality and performance standards. Assesses and manages risk relating to HR workstream and reports to Project Manager
- Responsible for schedule and milestones relating to HR workstream
- Oversee interdependency and integration needs with other modules and systems/business processes
- Perform Design, development, integration, testing and deployment of custom extensions
- Prepare reports specification development and deployment
- Provides training to users through class room sessions
- User handholding to ensure adoption of implementation solutions
- Manage changes process
- Create process and procedure documents
- Ensure all documentation related to the operations of the unit are created and maintained as elaborately as possible
Independence of Operation:
- The incumbent is a specialist and has a direct reporting relation to the Business Systems Snr Manager.
- Reports work progress to the Project Manager who reviews completed assignments.
- Adherence to the standards and procedures for the design, development and deployment of solutions
- Ensure continuous availability of deployed services with minimum disruption
- Provide seamless support on deployed applications
- Conduct fault investigation and either fix or escalate to Oracle and implementation partner to ensure the satisfactory resolutions of defects
- Work according to established policies, procedures and specialized professional standards.
Communications and Working Relationships/Work Contacts:
The incumbent will report directly to the Business Systems Snr Manager and work closely with other team members within the implementation project:
- Review and/or recommend vendors, consultants and other suppliers and monitor contract compliance
- Manages third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary.
Minimum Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience/ (Key Competencies)
- B.Sc. Engineering in Information Technology(or equivalent) with minimum of 10 years experience
- Minimum 4 years experience working in lead functional consultant in Oracle Fusion HCM and TMS suite of products
- Expertise in developing and maintaining Payroll Fast formula
- Previous strong hands on implementation experience of Oracle ERP HCM Fusion Applications, at least 3 full cycles of successful implementations in Senior Functional Lead role.
- Oracle Certification on Oracle Cloud HCM , TMS and related modules
- Excellent executive communication skills (verbal/written) including preparation and delivery
- Familiar with MS Office tools, including MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Knowledge of business processes specific to company operations and Strong Business Process understanding for the concepts under control.
- Strong communication, collaboration and team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly and utilise the same in a productive manner
- High level of commitment and positive attitude on achieving both departmental and business objectives . Expected to work under minimum supervision
About the Company
Founded in 2001, Ultimate HR Solutions bears the market reputation of being a complete HR Services provider, precise and pro-active in locating and managing human resources. Our client-friendly process and human capital infrastructure allows us to service ever changing client requirements in an efficient and effective manner. With comprehensive experience servicing world-class clientele and top-caliber candidates across a wide spectrum of industries, we measure our success through our growing list of satisfied clients. UHRS started with humble beginnings as a preferred recruitment partner, and from there branched out into outsourcing/ contract staffing.