Job description / Role
Oracle has a clear objective to become the global leader in enterprise cloud solutions and, SaaS is a critical element in our growing Cloud portfolio. As part of the Cloud commitment, Oracle has created the EMEA Customer Success group which is responsible for supporting SaaS implementation, adoption and renewal. A key team within this group is the Customer Success team which focuses on the post sales relationship, partnership and alignment with SaaS customers. As such, their goal is to enhance the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction in order to secure subscription renewal and identify upsell opportunities
This is a high profile team that presents an exciting opportunity to be part of a group that will be central to Oracle’s future and growing success.
The objective of the SaaS Customer Success Manager (SaaS CSM) is to maximize client retention and success while also driving increased subscription revenue. In this role you will act as a strategic advisor to your clients to ensure they maximize the value of their investment with Oracle’s SaaS portfolio.
In addition, you will guide our Customers to provide outstanding customer experiences through the use of our platform and services. You will be the trusted advisor our Customers rely on to provide best practice and knowledge on the Oracle Cloud solutions.
You will work towards helping drive renewal of your customer’s SaaS subscriptions and work closely with the account team to enable further adoption of Oracle SaaS products within your assigned territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with customers and account team to define and document the customer’s business objectives and definition of success (ROI). Gather baseline metrics and work with customer to calculate and demonstrate success with the Oracle ERP, SCM & HCM Cloud Solutions
• Partner with the account team to develop successful account strategies and plans that direct company resources to maximize retention of existing subscription contract and expand sales opportunities within assigned accounts.
• Educate customers on the Oracle ERP, SCM & HCM SaaS strategy & value propositions as well as new product features and functions to audiences ranging from Senior Executives to technical stakeholders
• Position Oracle’s value proposition as part of our overall business solution, linking these benefits back to the key business issues of the client
• Engage with customers to do regular health checks and advise on optimal utilization of their investment in Oracle Cloud.
• Build C-level relationship with customer executives and help them to design change management programs to expedite users Cloud adoption
• Be the customers strategic expert to share industry trends, best practices, competitive insights and product roadmap
• Own & drive enablement initiatives for Oracle ERP/SCM/HCM Cloud solutions for ECEMEA Customer success team
• Manage relationships and participate in business reviews with regional product sales leaders
• Be the regional liaison working with Oracle Global teams (Prod Dev/COE, Product Expert Groups) to present and support customers & customer success teams requirements
• Participate in Quarterly business reviews with customers senior executives & key business stakeholders
• Guide customers through significant service milestones such as upgrades, new releases etc
• Collaborate with account team encouraging customer advocacy and creation of case studies to help maintain the Client Referral program
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
• 10+ years’ experience implementing or working with ERP, SCM & HCM applications and/or providing strategic advisory/business consultancy services.
• Pre-sales / Implementation experience with Oracle cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings- in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning, Supply Chain Management and Human Capital Management.
• Demonstrated experience working with the executive level in client environments and a passion to communicate their value to clients.
• Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts
• Deep Working knowledge of ERP, SCM & HR domain.
• Project Management experience with proven capability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
• Strong Analytical and report interpretation capabilities
• Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
• Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and client audiences
• Excellent organisation, project management, time management, and communication skills
• Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in Spoken and Written English
• Fluency in Spoken and Written Arabic
• Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
• Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business or related field (Masters preferred)
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Business Development Manager
Xerox Emirates LLC
|Abu Dhabi||21 Aug|
HR Manager - International Law Firm
ERP Project Manager
HR Source Consulting
Business Development Manager
Irwin & Dow
Senior Services Account Manager
SAP Middle East & North Africa