Job description / Role
THIS IS WHERE INCREDIBLE GROWTH BEGINS
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Head - Airport Utilities
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they're keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don't just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So, we'll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It's all about meaningful change.
What you'll deliver
- Develop the strategy for management and safety of assets under Airport Utilities.
- Create and nurture a culture of continuous improvement that result in improved department service delivery, safety risk and cost optimization.
- Lead the development and implementation of business continuity plans for systems to ensure achievement of agreed business resilience.
- Ensure compliance to relevant Airport International standards, legal and regulatory certification/licensing to secure risk-free operations/services
- Lead, enhance and manage passenger experience and cargo delivery from curb to aircraft and aircraft turnaround, at DXB and DWC, by ensuring stable, reliable, resilient and efficient management of systems such as Power generation, Medium/ Low Voltage Power Distribution, Chilled and Potable Water Distribution, Jet A1 Hydrant fuel infrastructure, Energy Management/ Metering / Billing, SCADA for Power & Water, in line with regulatory requirements.
What you bring
- You should possess a Bachelor's degree or similar in a related Engineering subject.
- Additional qualifications in areas of responsibility and Business Management will be advantageous.
- You should have 15 years' experience managing engineering assets & projects at senior management level, of which 10 years in an airport environment.
- Clear understanding of Maximo CMMS or other similar systems and computer applications like ACI/ICAO/IATA regulations.
- Knowledge of Engineering Maintenance Best Practices
- Understanding of legal, compliance and safety requirements to meet local and international standards relating to electrical and other utility systems.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Facilities Management
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Dec|
Associate Manager - Operational Strategy - Passenger Journey
Senior Engineer (Electrical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Quest Search & Selection