Job description / Role
• Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
• Reviews and adjust systems and procedures in the kitchen to ensure their effectiveness.
• Develops, designs, or creates new menus and recipes based on standards or artistic contributions.
• Demonstrates knowledge of high-quality food products, presentations, and flavour.
• Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
• Knows and implements brand’s Safety Standards.
• Supervises kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards, and procedures.
• Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions
• Bachelor’s degree in culinary or any related course and certifications
• Must have 5 years’ experience from stand-alone restaurant, high-end casual dining, or fine dining set-up in UAE
• Well-versed in culinary arts with expertise in international cuisine
• Sample works is required
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized. Start date September 15th 2021
• Accommodation not provided.
About the Company
We are excited for the world to meet Denmark in Dubai at the Danish Business Pavilion, Expo 2020. We will showcase and share our innovative knowledge, products and services that define both Denmark and hopefully the world of tomorrow.
Significantly important to the Danish Pavilion will be our world famous Danish food culinary concepts for everyone to enjoy, including all day fine & casual dining restaurant’s with additional unique food truck offerings and terrace VIP areas.
We are looking for exceptionally motivated individual’s based in the UAE with previous relevant experience in the Region, to join our amazing team. All positions will be for a minimum of 6 months with the possibility to renew for a further period depending on demonstratable abilities & attitude during the six months.
Let’s create a brighter and more sustainable future together!
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
Executive Sous Chef
Arab Media Group (AMG)