Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with a Casual Food & Beverage Company that are seeking a very unique Head Chef to oversee the kitchen operations of two restaurants in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
We ideally are looking for candidates with experience in international cuisine QSR and casual brands in the UAE. This position is immediately available.
As a Head Chef of this casual restaurant, your responsibilities will include:
• Being the leader of a team of 40 chefs over two restaurants of two brands.
• Up keeping standards of the brand and service for customers and staff.
• Monitoring the development and implementation of food and beverage strategies.
• Financial performance of the department, Budgeting and Revenue.
Profile expectations of an Ideal Candidate (Head Chef):
• Drive to provide exceptional service and standards to consistently exceed expectations.
• Support staff development building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Maintain all legal requirements, documentation and certification.
• All licensing should be maintained and adhered to with up to date training implemented (Liquor license, Health and Safety, HACCP etc....)
• Monitors the department's actual and projected sales - in line with marketing strategy.
• Monitor the quality of products and produced food and beverages (Procurement, purchasing, recognize superior products).
• Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards across all areas.
• Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
• Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
• Leads kitchen management team and ensures proper supervision and coordination activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
• Encourage innovation and new ideas to generate revenue.
• Strive to exceed targets - self, team and revenue.
• Quick with solving problems and evaluating situations - positive or negative.
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (Head Chef)
• Extremely high standards and attention to detail.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Swift and efficient management style.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, committees, suppliers, members, and employees.
• International cuisine experience
• 10 years' experience in food and beverage industry.
• Culinary Qualifications, Culinary school Diploma or Equivalent.
• Be able to work long hours maintaining a positive attitude.
• Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
• Hard working, dedicated and passionate.
Package is banded and includes Basic salary, Accommodation allowance, Transport allowance, company benefits and Family package. Approx 16,000 AED PM.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience. We are only contacting suitable candidates at this time, Thank you for your interest.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Head / Sous Chef
|Abu Dhabi||5 Feb|
Head Chef - Preferably Arabic Speaker
A Leading International Private Investment Company in the UAE.
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Feb|