Job description / Role
- Develop and execute a comprehensive and data-driven digital marketing strategy that enhances brand visibility, customer engagement, and market share in the Gulf region.
- Oversee all digital marketing channels (e.g., website, blogs, emails, and SEO) to ensure brand consistency.
- Implement and manage robust CRM strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers, improving customer retention and driving sales growth.
- Lead and manage the digital marketing team, ensuring clear roles, responsibilities, and performance expectations.
- Implement and manage a robust performance marketing strategy, ensuring our marketing efforts are data-driven and yield high returns on investment.
- Evaluate and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Leverage data analytics to identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Drive the implementation and use of marketing technology for improved performance and measure the return on investment of various initiatives.
- Work closely with internal teams, including sales and product development, to create cohesive and customer-centric marketing strategies.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and vendors to ensure that all digital marketing activities are effectively coordinated and executed.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
Experience & Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is required. An MBA or other relevant post-graduate qualification is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in digital marketing, with at least 5 years in a leadership role. Experience in the Gulf region is a significant advantage.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns, including performance marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channel's function.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices, including proficiency in performance marketing, data analytics, and CRM systems.
- Opportunity to work with very young, dynamic and fastest growing E-com venture in GCC
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company employee discounts across all brands
- Medical & health insurance + Visa
- Collaborative work environment
- Great and open work culture
About the Company
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.