Job description / Role
Our Client is HNW Family that is looking to recruit a Head of Academics for their Children in Dubai.
Our Client is a HNW Family that has launched a brand new position of Head of Academics to provide continuous support to their children's education.
* The key responsibilities of the Head of Academics would include looking after the Academic Development and progress of the four students aged between 7 - 13 years and a kindergarten student.
* This would include Homework assistance, Home Schooling, Communication and coordination with Schools teachers, ensuring students are at the top of their academic excellence.
* Creative and able to provide interesting methods to incentivize students to learn and understand concepts.
* The role would include providing academic support to the students though school holidays and offer full time commitment to learning and development of the students.
The candidate will be offered a competitive salary of AED 20,000 plus benefits such as Medical, Annual Flight Tickets and a Bonus on completion of the contract period.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in Secondary years Teaching in UAE schools.
* Western Educated preferred
* Candidate needs to have strong background with Math & Science
* French and/or Arabic language is plus but not necessary
* Personality is key - looking for someone who understands that they will have to respect the culture of the family, be able to manage the kids academics and fit in well with the other support staff
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.