Job description / Role
An exciting role with a fast growing global company seeking for a strong senior head of accounts payable professional with extensive experience working within a shared service centre. Ideally the potential candidate will have experience setting up a new shared service centre within a start-up or in a dynamic multinational environment in an emerging or developing market. The role will be based in Dubai.
* Spearheading the entire accounts payable function and managing the team.
* Setting up key responsibilities and objectives for the department.
* Preparing budgets and providing continuous reviews based on the budget cycle.
* Overseeing the policies and procedures for the AP department.
* Be the main decision maker for the department.
* Strong stakeholder management as will be dealing with various key executives and external stakeholders in the business.
* Should have a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance along with an accountancy qualification (ACA, CPA, ACCA, etc).
* Experience setting up a shared service centre.
* Must have been a senior member of a shared service team.
* Must have experience working in either a start-up or a top shared service centre.
* Should be based out of the UAE.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.