Job description / Role
Admissions Service and experience management
- Leading the strategy of Taaleem’s prospect experience, utilising customer service as a key selling point of our schools
- Shaping all parent touch points – direct, phone and digital and to deliver seamless, effective and positive experience to further enhance applicant conversion.
- Together with relevant stakeholders across the Taaleem Group, leading on the development of all relevant systems, communication interfaces and plans required to deliver successful customer experience.
- Support school Admission managers to meet or exceed targets as confirmed by Taaleem Central Office
- Support school Admission Managers to benchmark the school’s admissions procedures against leading competitors and suggest and implement new and innovative ways to market the school to prospective parents.
- Train, support school Admission Managers to ensure that all data is current on the CRM / ISAMs system
- Setting clear, ambitious, and achievable targets for school Admissions and Enrolment Managers
- Strong focus on improving event management processes across the portfolio and sharing best practice.
- Managing relationships with key internal stakeholders, including Principals and Heads of Taaleem Schools, and services that play a pivotal role in the success of recruitment initiatives and activities.
Customer Experience and Relationship Management
- Developing and implementing Taaleem’s Customer Experience strategy in a way that enables us to convert and retain more engaged and loyal prospective parents, driving ROI and meeting our recruitment targets.
- Shaping all touch points: digital and direct communication plans spanning enquiry to enrolment stage), establishing relevant conversion targets and KPIs
- Driving appropriate levels of audience segmentation to deliver personalized and relevant customer touchpoints (local vs. overseas),
- Taking responsibility for regular updates on the effectiveness of these plans against targets and adapting all communication plans to reflect the changing needs of target audiences.
Customer Satisfaction and multi-channel integration
- Establishing a holistic framework of customer touchpoints, digital, direct and via any other contact channels, that would enable Taaleem to create a consistent customer experience, influence, motivate and engage our customers
- Managing a framework of qualitative and quantitative measures that would allow the team to effectively monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction for all recruitment activities and events
- Responsibility for active monitoring of customer needs and development of ideas and initiatives to ensure the above are met
Corporate Engagement and Messaging
- Develop Corporate tie ups with companies in the UAE to promote the school to their employees and promoting the school through links with outside agencies e.g relocation agencies.
- Effective communication and development led by brand values, product, and institutional strengths, in line with customer expectations and motivations.
- Overseeing all customer facing communication plans and messages that have clear content and (where applicable) call to action and actively encourage our target audiences to interact with Taaleem Schools.
- Lead on the development of customer benchmarking tools and analysis, to understand activities undertaken by competitors with a focus on admissions, events, communication, and overall customer touch points.
Any other duties:
- Other duties that may be seen as being within the scope of this position,
- To work in accordance with Taaleem policies.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, or relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Experience: Experience in managing or overseeing admissions and customer service teams
- Knowledge of customer experience management
- Experience in people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a busy task-oriented environment.
- Ability and experience in setting, monitoring, and reporting against targets to key internal stakeholders.
- Effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing
- Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand. Able to work on own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrator – Academic Registry Office
Data Assessment Officer
A Leading Group In UAE