Job description / Role
Head of Arabic Department
• Assist the Principal as needed and requested within a reasonable amount of time considering the teaching load and number of teachers being supervised.
• Train, Oversee and approve all exams in the department appropriate to students’ stages of development.
• BA, 4-8 Years
• Encourage high standards in all aspects of school life.
• Contribute to the effective and efficient management of the School.
• Promote a school culture that is happy, purposeful and productive.
• Support and motivate pupils, teachers and other school employees.
• Encourage consultation and discussion.
About the Company
To be a center of educational excellence preparing students to be both lifelong learners as well as leaders of tomorrow.
Our mission is to be a community of learners developing within our students active and creative minds. We stress the total development of each child: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically and as such we aim to provide a healthy, safe, caring and supportive environment.