Job description / Role
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for design, architecture, and delivery of a feature or component/product with the highest quality with high-level directions from architects
- Driving innovations in the platform constantly; remaining ahead of the curve
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements
- You are expected to code. Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 50% of your time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Driving code reviews, design reviews architecture discussions.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devices and meets project schedules
- Runs review meetings effectively and drive the closure of all open issues on time
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentors/coaches engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them
- Rises above detail to see broader issues and implications for whole product/team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Years of strong design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
- Good experience in working with any of the programming languages like Python, Golang, Java, C++
- Deep understanding and hands on experience with Kafka, Elastic Search, Redis, Cassandra or any noSQL DBs
- Excellent computer fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Excellent data structures & algorithms skills
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge technologies.
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
- Provide good attention to details
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of massively scalable distributed system
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Technical Team Lead - Java