Job description / Role
To lead, manage and drive all aspects of asset management. This role will particularly act as an advisor to the Executive Management in diversifying and expanding the Company’s business horizons locally and internationally.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Responsible for performing feasibility studies and market research on economic drivers, new supply, and competitor analysis.
• Responsible for investment analysis on company landbanks and portfolio.
• Responsible for overseeing the performance quality of all Real Estate related company owned assets and assets under management. All mentioned assets operation, utilization and market proposition to be presented at competing market quality and standards. Where necessary, improvement initiatives to be studied and recommended with supporting evidence to the executive management to raise the performance and current value of the assets.
• Responsible for the teams P&L, monitoring targets, business plans and reporting to the executive management team.
• Manage on-going changing legislative requirements to ensure the department is proactive in identifying opportunities for positive change.
• Identification and pursuit of potential clients, corporate occupiers and key partners for the company.
• Identify the optimal range of property solutions to meet the future needs of clients and the property development strategy.
• Develop business plans and opportunities that support the development of the department, within its limits of financial and operational guidelines.
• Responsible to ensure seamless communication and procedures are followed to effectively manage Owners Associations and Strata Management related processes.
• Monitor the variance between actual financial expenses and budget for the team in order to identify significant deviations and make recommendations for rectification.
• Develop and inculcate a best practice corporate governance ethos.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Executive Management.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
• A master’s degree in business management.
• A minimum of 15 years of experience with at least 5 years of senior management experience in the Dubai real estate market.
• RERA certification, any additional real estate certification is an added advantage
About the Company
A leading property developer company in UAE
Senior Retail Leasing Manager (Immediately Available)
CSG Global Talent
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
Retail Real Estate Manager