Job description / Role
Our client is an ADGM consultancy firm primarily supporting crypto, financial and technology focused organisations. They have assembled a team of experts to guide our clients in leveraging a competitive advantage over its competitors to accelerate growth. We pride ourselves on always being ahead of the curve. We are a pioneering consultancy specialising in fintech, technology, data, and deep subject matter expertise. Our people deliver impactful and sustainable results for our clients. Our collaborative, target focused services and projects include, but are not limited to, IT & Cyber Security, Technology & Innovation, Crypto, Blockchain, with clients in Financial Services, Banks, Crypto exchange, AssetFund Management and many more. The company has become one of the fastest growing companies over the past year with a growing group presence across the UK, Switzerland, Japan, BVI, Australia and Abu Dhabi (ADGM).
The Business Development department is primarily responsible for sourcing and implementing a network of banking, financial/payments and crypto liquidity partnerships including managing and maintaining external Partner relationships.We are looking to hire a strong Head of Banking and Partnerships who is self-motivated and enthusiastic. A keen attention to detail is required, and a thorough measured approach to all projects. We are a very fast-moving organization and this role demands flexibility, ability to work in a change environment, and good time management.
* Develop the future roadmap for banking and payment requirements in line with business strategy and future global expansion.
* Source and engage suitable Banking and Payment partners across all regions to fulfill the business requirements for client deposits, custody and trust accounts.
* Manage external Banking and Payment Partner relationships
* Act as Financial Partnerships point of escalation
* Keep up to date with Global Banking, FX, Crypto & Payment market news, especially related to FinTech.
* Embrace FinTech fast pace, being agile/adaptable in the working environment.
* Expenditure with Banking and Payment Partners to ensure effective cost management on an ongoing basis.
* Provide regular senior management briefings on current state of the relationship/account opening status.
* Manage internal stakeholders expectations relating to Bank account openings and relevant services.
* Ensure clear communication is delivered internally for new Bank accounts/Bank services.
* Administer the internal Bank network account opening/closing.
* Oversee the implementation of new banking and payment partners through close collaboration with related teams including Finance, Compliance, Operations and Product Development.
* 8+ years of experience in business development at a financial services company focused on banking, payments or remittances
* At least 5 years of managerial experience
* Intellectually curious with a strong understanding of the crypto industry and related banking challenges
Salary and Benefits:
Salary will depend on experience, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|
Associate - Compliance Screening
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Treasury Analyst - 3 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent