Job description / Role
Our client, a leading bank here in the region, are looking to recruit a Head of Basel Analytics and Capital Models. As part of the group risk management division this person will play a strategic role in the group wide risk management.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Annual ICAAP exercises
- Delivery of regulatory and internal stress testing exercises
- Conduct yearly gap analyses to asses adherence of the enterprise risk management function
- Support the model validation team
- Develop a thorough understanding of the objectives and requirements of ICAAP and Stress Testing
- Develop models for the projection of the banks financials
- Responsible for overseeing the risk related regulatory compliance gap analyses
- Candidates should have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Professional qualification is desirable but not essential
- Strong financial modelling skills obtained from a top tier financial institution
- Advanced risk modelling quantitative and research skills
- Extensive product knowledge
- Advanced user of statistical software
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.