Job description / Role
Transguard workforce solutions are recruiting on behalf of reputable client for a Head of Building Surveying to lead the teams that provide professional building surveying services
- Reporting into the Managing Partner you will be suitably qualified with experience in project management the delivery of programmes of cyclical works refurbishments and minor improvements.
- You will be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and be customer focused.
- The post requires an excellent level of financial acumen as the analysis interpretation and forecasting of financial information is required to ensure that business plan targets.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline
- Strong technical delivery experience
- MRICS is essential Middle East experience is essential
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects and teams in a proactive and diligent manner
- Strong feasibility and cost planning experience
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- Previously employed by a Property consultancy or real estate partners.
- A track record of managing teams and managing projects by prioritizing workloads and delivering deadlines.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.