Job description / Role
Our is client is of one the fastest growing facilities management and support services companies delivering international best practice solutions to a wide range of clients throughout the UAE. They operate a self delivery business model supported by an established supply chain to deliver cost effective robust services to our clients, customers and stakeholders.
- To identify, track, convert suitable leads which meet the overall strategy of the business.
- To work with and, where appropriate, lead the business development team and operations teams in the generation, management and conversion of a sustainable pipeline of work that reflects the current and anticipated Business Plan.
- This is achieved through research and market intelligence gathering, the interpretation and communication of data and the preparation and implementation of appropriate action plans.
- Facilities Management experience desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrable track record of generating leads/business opportunities and winning work.
- Experience of leading managing a business development function.
- Likely to have in excess of 10 years managerial and/or technical experience.
- Member of a Professional Body with Intermediate Level Qualifications as a minimum.
- Excellent leadership and motivational people management skills
- Professional acumen, with excellent senior level influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels to maximize overall organizational health
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Head of Business Development - Facilities Management – Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Business Development Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Marketing and Business Development